Sunday, March 1, 2009

So it’s Sunday night and I have not had internet all weekend! I could not connect on my computer. I think something was messed up with my cord because my roommates had it. Thank god I got it back because I have a paper due tomorrow, actually the one I am writing on about plagiarism. I interviewed a girl named Jen who did plagiarize. I thought it was interesting though because she didn’t even know she plagiarized. She was not pressured from any out side forces, she was just a freshman and unsure of the rules on exactly what to put in quotation marks. She did mention however that students, including her and me are faced with pressure everyday, especially peer pressure. She has heard of students buying papers from each other and copying and pasting things from the internet. She also mentioned that students just want to go out and drink with their friends, so they will go to any extreme to get their paper written, even if it is buying one from the internet.

I was searching on you tube and found some informative clips that I put on the right side of the page. This is my first blog so I did not really know how to do. When I went to put one of them up, 4 different ones came up. The ones that are up are actually interesting so take a look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment