Sunday, April 5, 2009

Its too late now

Once again, after the weekend and a lot of peer pressure, I am up late doing homework, this time, a paper. I went to Umass this weekend and so I didn’t get back to Assumption until about 2 today. Once I got back, I was peer pressured to go to the baseball game and then got peer pressured into going out to eat at the Boyton. I love that restaurant and I wanted to go but I knew I should probably stay home. Other people had work too but with simple peer pressure, everyone was going for an “Easter dinner.” The simple peer pressure worked on everyone. “We have to all go out to eat before Easter” or “we won’t be back late, you can do your work when we get back” or “come on it will be fun.” After a great pasta dinner, the next thing I know I am peer pressured once again to watch the movie Heavyweights. I was going to finish my paper but I decided I would do it after. Well that’s now and right now I am to tired and have to get up early to go to my pre practicum at a City View Elementary School. Looks like the peer pressure really did me in and I will not be finishing up my paper tonight. I guess ill finish it an hour before it is due, that is if I am not peer pressured again.

No comments:

Post a Comment