Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a junior at Assumption College in Worcester. This is my first blog where I will write about the peer pressure in my life and in others lives. Peer pressure is faced by a lot of students which affects their time management. Students pressure other students to do things that they either don’t want to do or don’t have the time to do. Plagiarism is becoming a big problem and one reason can be because students are pressured to do other things, except their work. Right now it is 11:48pm and I am writing this blog. The lights are off in my room, the tv is on and my roommate is hounding me to get in bed, watch tv and stop doing work. I want to get in bed, but I know I need to do this. Although this is only a small amount of peer pressure, it works. This does not lead to direct plagiarism, but it is a form of plagiarism which would lead me to not do my work correctly or efficiently. Leaving at that note, Chelsea Lately is on so I will continue writing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment