Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Thursday!

Today is Thursday, so close to the weekend, but not yet the weekend. I just had a class in the library and am still here because now I have to do a project with a classmate. I know if I head back to the room, my friends will say, “why are you doing work? It’s a Thursday we have to go out!” It is my friend Jenny’s 21st birthday tonight at midnight. She is going to want to celebrate hard all weekend and not do anything but hang out. To be honest, my weekends usually consist of hanging out and not doing much. I am always thinking of doing my work but I always hear, “It’s the weekend! No work on the weekend!” I have a lot of projects coming up next week; interviews, a test, and a project I have to work on which we also have to make into a film. Tonight I should get ahead start on some of this work, but I know that Jenny will be disappointed if I do not go out tonight. The pressure is on to finish all of my work before it is time to go out. I don’t have much left but I will finish it before I go out. If a student was in this situation and had a paper that they had not started yet, this would be a perfect opportunity for them to get their paper in a click of a button. I looked on line to see what options a person would have in this situation and I found numerous sites which offer papers. Most of them are around twenty dollars, but to a student, twenty dollars to write a paper that would take 5 hours, is worth it in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment