Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a long day!

Today is a long day; I have been in classes since 10:00 and am just getting back to my room at 530. I had a big test at 10, which i hope i did ok on. I still have a gym class, step and strength at 6 tonight. Peer pressure in my life recently has not been too bad. I had my magazine writing class 230-345 then decided to go straight to the libarary to get some reading done. I knew if i went back to my room, my roomate would be there and people from the hall would be comming in and out of my room distracting me, as they are now. Cait just came down the hall saying what are you doing, come down to our room and hang! Ashley, my roommate knows I get out of class at 3:45. At 3:53 I get a text saying where you are, get back here and hang! That is tempting especially when I had class all day! If I had been at the library for a while I probably would have gotten out of there in a blink of an eye but I just got there so I put my phone on silent until I finished reading. The book I am reading for class is very interesting, I like it a lot it is just time consuming with all of the other work I have. If there was spark notes, I am not going to lie, I would most likely be using them. However, I also have to write a paper about this book. Hopefully there is not too much peer pressure, in about 2 weeks when it is due. If there is, I will be in deep trouble. The rest of the week is not too bad with work, but we will see who's going to peer pressure me into going out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment