Friday, February 6, 2009

skip class?

Today is is Jenny's actual birthday. She is skipping all of her classes and the other girls do not have classes on friday besides Ashley and I. We are both in ethics from 1:30-2:20. We were starving and wanted to go to the diner. Jenny and the other girls were telling me to skip class, and that it is just one skip, no big deal. We'll I have an assignment due so i knew i had to go. Ashley was saying we should just pass in our assignment and leave but i did not really want to do that. Although they wanted us to skip, we went and were going to play it by year if we were going to leave early. We ended up sitting through the whole 50 minute of class becuase he did not collect our assignments until the end. It was very boring. If i was to skip class, i could have missed something big, such as an assignment. It could have been something as simple as write a paragraph, but if i was not in class to do the reading, plagiariasm could be a possibility where i look up a summary of the reading and write a paragraph based on that summary, mabey even take some sentences. Although I would do the reading, and write my own paragraph, plagiarism could come of this assignment If someone was not in class. So anyway, I went to class, took some notes then we went to the diner and my sandwhich was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment